TITLE : Receptionist
ENTITY : Law Firm
LOCATION : Pretoria
A rapidly growing law firm based in Pretoria has an exciting opportunity for a receptionist. The successful candidate must be forward-thinking in driving innovative solution. We have a dynamic and culturally diverse team and would like to invite individuals with high ethical standards, strong and positive personality with a passion for communication and client services to apply for this position.
- Matric (Grade 12)
- Certificate in Office Administration
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English and other local languages
- Prior experience as a receptionist
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Typing, faxing, scanning, and emailing documents
- Managing and filing documents;
- Dealing with client enquiries;
- Indexing and paginating court files and other documents;
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing correspondence;
- Opening new files;
- Receiving visitors and ensuring their comfort;
- Managing dairies for professional staff;
- Attend to roaster board
- Keeping the reception area neat and tidy at all times.
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing calls.
Applications including CV and certified certificates should be submitted to email@example.com
CLOSING DATE: 11 April 2022
NB: Please note that late applications will not be considered.